Monday, July 9, 2012

Tambourine Dance Tutorial: 7 Patterns

As what i had mentioned in my previous post here, i don't have any formal training for the tambourine dancing. I didn't have training from Book 1 to Book #...i wish i had. We learn the patterns from our friends who shared them to us, from just observing the others on how they execute the patterns, and most of the time we made our own.

Here are some of the tambourine patterns that we know. It might not be the same as what you knew, sorry for that..we just want to share these to others specially to those who want to learn. 

1. War



2. Dancing



3. The Way


4. Declaration

5.  Mighty One


6. Arise


7. Acts


These are the patterns that we shared to the Thai dancers last Saturday. We are thinking of using these patterns as we dance "Trading my Sorrows" by Darrell Evans maybe next Sunday. 

So here's the intro part for that...




God bless!




ohhhh...........After the practice, here's Lovely the "kikay" in the group..:) sorry to those who can't understand. we're speaking bisayan here, our very own dialect..


Thank You Lord for the joy together with these friends around me, specially this time. Thanks pipz... 





4 comments:

  1. Nice one... looking forward to seeing Trading My Sorrows.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks..:) we will try it on Sunday..grabe ka trading..:))

      Delete
  2. do you tambourine patterns that I follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi po can you pm me in the Gmail, I'm very interested to learn tambourine dance so i can teach also my fellow young people, can you give me some advice thanks amd God bless

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news