Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wedding Dance- This is the Day

This is the day 

That the Lord hath made

And I'm so glad He made you

With each rising sun 

You are here by my side 

You are more than a dream come true 

Oh to have you, to hold you 

To love you, to pray 
To share with, to care with 
To hold hands and say 

This is the day 
That the Lord hath made 
And I will rejoice I will rejoice I will rejoice with you 
This is the day 
That the Lord hath made that you and I are one 
Love's mystery is unfolding today 
Written for us in the Son 
Oh for better, for worse 
For rich or for poor 
Each day that passes 
I'll love you more 'Cause 

These are the lyrics of the song entitled "This is the Day" which were written by Scott Wesley Brown. A wedding song that i heard already since i was still in elementary i guess. It is an old song, yet a very meaningful one.

On my cousin's wedding (Erlyn), we danced this before she had her walk going to the altar. As we choreographed this dance, we included the "drama- effect"in passing the bouquet to the bride. The bouquet was brought by me as an "older" cousin :))) Lol...going to the altar, then at the last part of the dance, i got it again, then i passed it to my sister, then she brought it to my cousin who is the bride!

here's the edited video of it...


Intro of the dance (picture was taken by JTC Photography)
 Aside from the wedding of my cousin, another wedding was done before we came back here in Thailand. It was the wedding of Juliet and Arcel. The bride is one of my closest youth leaders in our District. And believe it or not, we were one of the reasons why she did change the date of her wedding...lol...in stead of November 10, she had it last October 27 so we could join. that's really such a favor given to me coz i do really wanna be there on her big day. I had the opportunity to sing, dance and to be the host for the ceremony and for the reception in the absence of the real Host! hahah ...And yah, we danced this song "This is the Day" again. Unlike on my cousin's wedding, we had this dance as an opening  of the ceremony.

Here it is...:))

Some pics during the wedding..
With Bride and the Groom ( Arcelt & Jet-Jet)
Jing, Grace (me), Sam, Malou.. a pose before the ceremony..Joy took the pic so she wasn't there..:)

so here she is in her solo pose.....GC JOY MANATAD BAON...:))
With the couple after the program in their reception.
God bless everyone..Thanks for dropping by! :)

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to be dancing in your own wedding day Ate Gra...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha...sure! you should....:)) Man of Honor baya ka! you should lead the dance! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang pangutana karun, KANUS A? haahahha.....:))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your dancing video.That's nice and interesting, I like it.



    By
    Addy Watson
    Private Dance Lessons

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news