Saturday, October 12, 2013

OVERCOMER Dance

Yahoooooo!!! just so excited to be back on my blog post...

Need to overcome my boredom in creating dances nowadays....just felt so weak again and seems everything is so tiring.. i thank  GOd for reminding me after hearing this song n KLOVE! :) "OVERCOMER" by Mandisa.

As i ponder on this song, i realized that i did overcome a lot of trials in life and that is because God was there and is always there for me, holding me up high!

My prayer that "YOU" who could watch this dance will be blessed and be reminded that YOU are an OVERCOMER! Don't QUIT... DON'T GIVE IN! JESUS is there for you...

Here's the first video attempt for this dance... try to make the tutorial of this later with the other girls!


got some probs on this vid, it won't play in mobile...mmh..hope someone could tell me how to make this available in mobile..can't view this in my ipad..:((

Anyway God bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news