Monday, June 11, 2012

DANCING is our Passion

Aside from singing and playing some musical instruments, dancing is also my passion. I do really love to dance.It makes me forget my "ethchoss" (problems) in life. I feel peace and of course joy even if it's tiring! But, I seldom dance now since I left the Philippines. Dancing is one of the activities that I will answer if ever someone will ask me to mention what do I miss in the Philippines. I could only count in my fingers the number of times that I dance here in Thailand compare to the monthly if not weekly or even daily schedules for the dance practice for the school or for the church when I was still in my country. Now, it would take months or even a year before I could dance again after having one performance. The last time that I danced was during the Easter Sunday last April. The picture below is one of our poses with my sister Joy dancing the "Worthy is the Lamb" by the Hillsongs.



 I do want to dance not just to perform and to entertain the audience but more than that, I want to dance because I want to worship my God. I believe that dancing is one way of expressing our thanks and praises to His wondrous name.


That is why, I'm so happy that these girls have tried their best in conquering their fears in going out from our beloved country-the Philippines and face the very challenging yet fulfilling life here in Thailand. From the right, my sistah Joy, Faith, Love, Karisse and I had our pose after the worship in the church this morning. We started to form the dance team in our church in Hat Yai- the Cornerstone Chapel. We differ in our personalities and ages (ahemm) but we do all have one common focal point, that is.... DANCING is our PASSION.

After church today, we did our practice for the tambourine dance of the song SALVATION IS HERE. We want to share the steps that we have. Here are the first 2 sixteen counts of the dance.




Sorry, that's not yet edited cause I don't know how to do that yet.:)lol... The continuation will be done next week. :)) We ran out of time because we had a farewell Ice Cream Party for Vern together with our Pastor Ajarn Simon and his wife Ajarn Liz.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news