Monday, December 31, 2012

New Tambourine Strokes for the New YEAR!

Yesterday, I challenged the other dancers to make their own strokes before this year ends so we can have new strokes for this new year of 2013.. :)

It's nice to see them trying their best to make their own... well, i believe God has given us this talent in creating dance steps or making other tambourine strokes...it's just that, it seems that they are shy to show what they have and tend to rely only on what we taught to them.. :) true or false? :)))) or Trulse???hahahah

One thing i realized before this year ends, I need to replicate myself..:)) im not sure if that's the correct term but what I am trying to say is, I should not train them only on how to dance but also on how to share their talents in dancing to others, as well as, making dances for God. I keep thinking on this reality that there is nothing constant in this world except CHANGE. What if I'll be gone? That is only WHAT IF! lol..I'm not leaving this place or this country or this world yet...hahah...God didn't say to me to GO yet...so I have to stay. :))... but who knows when? right? Only God knows.

Does it mean that the dance team will be gone too if I'll be gone? The answer is a BIG NO! I believe God doesn't want that. We need to make disciples. That is even the great commission of Jesus to us. Akeselah Dance Team, i believe we can also apply this in the dance ministry that has been trusted to us.

So, to you guys in the team, take this as a challenge. You can do it! I believe God can use you too in making dances that could glorify to His name. That gift is there. You only need to open it. :) Won't you receive that gift? :))

Ask His wisdom and guidance in making it. That's the most important tip that i can give. You might not always see or hear me saying it loud, but deep inside my heart, i keep asking Him, "What's the next move God?" :) what's next?? what's next? is this right? is this ok? will You be glorified on this action? sort of like that..

Looking forward to the dances that we will be making together or the dances that you will be teaching to me and to the other members of the team on this YEAR 2013!

And to you, who ever you are, if you know that God is calling you for this kind of ministry in your church, as you face this year 2013, I challenge you to take a step for it. Nothing can compare to the joy that we can have in obeying His will into our lives. Use your talent for HIM. I believe God is calling us on this area. All we have to do is to be available to Him and allow Him to use us for HIS GLORY alone.

Now,  all I can say is, I am HAPPY to what I have, and I am excited to what would be the things that He will gonna reveal to me on this year 2013! :)

So much for that...:)))

Well, welll, wel,, welllllllll......:))
Here are the videos that we have for the last Saturday and Sunday of 2012..:)

All of the strokes we made



 Here are the authorssss???? :)) of the strokesss...lol (mmh..the Thai worship Team had their practice while we were busy making these...:)) so never mind if the music won't fit in our actions...:D

Lovely on the go...

and this too ..:)

Karisse & Joy's



And here are Faith and Karisse...:)) Are you sure guys???? hahahahha


 some other strokes;

(STEADFAST LOVE)

(JOYFUL NOISE)

(BLESSINGS)
 
 After church and after eating our lunch, we tried to put all these strokes together to have a dance presentation which we might present on the first Sunday of 2013... i think so, yah we can present this on Sunday..:)) right girls??

Here's our video during our practice this afternoon... got some problem on the timing still and mastery for all the strokes..and i guess need some formations... we'll try to do this next Saturday in our next practice. We added some strokes here too from our past dances...just mix some of it here to fill up the other part which won't fit with our new strokes.

So here it is! :)) Using the song of Chris Tomlin "Our God"



 God bless us all as we face 2013....:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!







2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am following all of your videos and been blessed. I want to share of your dances to our church. I was really moved with your dance Today is the Day. May I know what are those patterns you've used for us to learn them. Thank you! God bless and may you bless more people watching you're dances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! glad to hear from u.

    You can go to this for the tutorial of the Dance "Today is the Day".
    http://graciousgrazy12.blogspot.com/2012/10/today-is-day-tambourine-dance-tutorial.html#comments

    or go to my post last October 8, 2012

    Name of the Patterns...??? mmh.. the truth is, i don't have names of the patterns that i used there yet..:)) i'll will make a post for that..thanks for telling! :))

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news