Monday, August 6, 2012

Cornerstone Chapel Hat Yai 8th Anniversary

As what I've mentioned in my other posts, yesterday was the celebration of the 8th Anniversary of the Church where I am connected since I arrived here in the Thailand. God brought me in this country last April 7, 2010 and since then, this is the church that welcomed me and molded me through God's word for me to grow in my spiritual aspect . This is the church that witnesses my ups and downs in life in this foreign land for these past two years. This is the third time that I have joined the anniversary. Again and again, I am thankful to God for bringing me in this church.

Three dances were prepared on this celebration. First, the tambourine dance with the song "Let God Arise" which was used as the opening salvo by the Thai and Filipino dancers. Second, a creative dance with the tambourine using the song "Praise in the Highest" mixed with the "Salvation is Here" by the Filipino dancers and the third, is the Thai dance prepared by the Thai dancers.

Here is the video of the dance "Let God Arise". It didn't really go well because of some technical problems. Something wrong with the sound system. But anyway this didn't stop the dance. We continued until it was over. I still praise God for this..:) .....He has taught us to have more patience and learn to thank God in this kind of unpremeditated situation. :) We praise you LORD!


or you may like to watch too....."Praise in the Highest & Salvation is Here" creative dance.

those videos are edited already..lol...don't ask why...:))
The good news is, we will present again on Sunday during the Mother's Day Celebration of the church. Hope to have a better performance on that time.:)

Some pics on this celebration.


From the left: Faith, Gene, Lovely, Wann, Pluem, me, Karisse, Joy, Nezz & Yvonne in our red costume 


and this is our Yellow-Green costume
with the beautiful Thai dancers Wann, Pluem & Nezz on their Thai dance costume

preparation a day before the celebration from morning to evening???and i think until 2 a.m. of Sunday..??? :) 
and this.....
there was a water baptism after the worship. one of our pics there is with our Pastor & his wife after the said baptism.

who would miss the 100 pieces of durian prepared by our Pastor! yum...yum...yummy! thanks Ajarn!

the celebration was successfully done....Praise God for His word found in Isaiah 43:19 which is the Theme Verse of this celebration. It says, Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.(KJV)


Thank You Lord for your WORD!
All glory and honor be unto the King, JESUS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news