Monday, October 22, 2012

Wedding Poses

It's been a while that i haven't visited this blog of mine. i'm in the Philippines right now. enjoying our vacation with my sister here. so glad to see again the faces of my friends, relatives and family!.

while being here, we had a hectic sched of visiting friends, going somewhere with our family and relatives to have our bonding, and aside from that, enjoying the time of practicing dances too with the other dancers here in the church.

last week, we were busy doing the 3 dances which were presented during the wedding of my cousin Erlyn last October 18. And thanks be to God it was successful!

for now, i wanna show some pics here which were taken during the wedding and of course with our costumes..:) il be posting the videos when il be back in the Thailand coz of the very slow connection of the internet here..lol.

with the couple after the ceremony
This is our white-purple gown. We had this costume for the Interpretative Dance "This is the Day" and for the Tambourine Dance "Today is the Day". Thanks for the sponsors, Ate Nelia & Shanon. God bless you more!

wacky pose with the couple
Supposedly we were six dancers but unfortunately, the other dancer was sick and the other one, she had an exam on that day... so, we were only four.. it would be nicer to see 6 ladies dancing with this white-purple gown.. maybe next time.

A pose with the bride and the little bride who is my niece
This is our costume when we danced the "All my life" in the reception.

 (Malou my cousin,  Jing my sister, Me, Lyn the bride-my cousin, Joy my sister too and Charity the little bride-my niece)
and this is our "sisters-pose"..lol

the 4 GALS in the Family! and we all love to dance..:))
 By the way, i mentioned to you in my last post here that, before we left Thailand, we did make the steps of the dances first because the other dancers there in the church will dance too in a wedding..im so excited to see their videos. but for now i am contented with there gorgeous pose in the pic..:)

Karisse, Yvonne, Lovely and Faith
They danced too in the weeding last October 19. A tambourine dance "Today is the Day" and the Interpretative Dance "I Love You So Much" which they were the ones who choreograph.

Well, next post here, i hope i could show to you the videos!!! :)

God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news