Sunday, December 23, 2012

Human Video: Tomorrow

Hello there! Supposedly, this blog was posted last Monday but got a problem in my videos in Youtube, i don't know why cant i post it in my blog even if it's there already.. but anyway i just found a solution to solve that problem after a week.:)) ...so here it is! LOL

Last Sunday, (December 16) we never presented a dance, instead we presented a Human Video entitled, TOMORROW.

I first saw this Human Video from the Master 's Commission Philippines when I was still in 2nd year high school...whooo that's quite long time ago ....really time flies so fast! I remember i cried while watching this presentation, and i felt that God was really talking straight to me at that time... I was so encouraged to offer my life more on HIM...and even now, when im watching this Human Video, i am still blessed on it, and i am reminded that i am just passing-by in this world, i dont know when my life ends... we cant say "God, I will only be available to you only TOMORROW coz im still busy right now". Who knows, maybe that "tomorrow" will be too late...

As the Bible says,

Proverbs 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.

I pray that you will be blessed on this Human Video too and will be reminded also that we should dedicate our lives to Him not only tomorrow but NOW while there's still time!

Here's the video of it!


Some Pics taken last Sunday!

With our Pre-Christmas Costume..lol
My pose beside the post where we got our belt...lol...A closer look of that costume
Before the worship... :) with the guys who joined in the Human Video
A Prayer before the worship
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news