Tuesday, May 27, 2014

"Happy Day" Dance Tutorial

Yes, Happy Day! :)

You are right, i am talking about the Happy  Day song of Jesus Culture! I heard this song before but got into it only just last month when I heard it during the worship in the conferences that i attended in the Philippines.

I love the message of this song so much! Let me share the lyrics of it...:)

Happy Day

The greatest day in history, death is beaten
You have rescued me
Sing it out, Jesus is alive
The empty cross, the empty grave
Life eternal, You have won the day
Shout it all, Jesus is alive
He's alive

[Chorus:]
Oh happy day, happy day
You washed my sin away
Oh happy day, happy day
I'll never be the same
Forever I am changed

When I stand, in that place
Free at last, meeting face to face
I am Yours, Jesus You are mine
Endless joy and perfect peace
Earthly pain finally will cease
Celebrate Jesus is alive
He's alive

[Bridge:]
Oh what a glorious day
What a glorious way
That You have saved me
Oh what a glorious day
What a glorious name
Jesus!

We used this song as part of the flash mob in the  Youth Camp of ECOFI last April 14-18. Then had this as the finale dance during the wedding of my sister, Jing.

Then,mwhen i came back here in Thailand, eksilah dance team had this as one of the presentations during the wedding of our friends Nutch and K but used the Thai Version of this song...

So we decided to make a dance tutorial on this even if the actions are very simple because maybe this could help to others. Actually, the choreography of the chorus part on this is mostly from our friends in Davao City coz, as what i've said, we used this as part of the flash mob there. But, there are some actions that we found it very confusing, so we tried to modify them so we can get it since we are not really into hip-hop movements even how hard we tried! hehehehe :))))


so here it is!


then, here is the dance but this is in Thai Version since we had this during our practice




but let me share our dance in our house coz this is in English... :)



mmmhhhh..one more...hahah...we took this outside our new house! :D somekind of creepy though!




here's our final performance of this dance during the wedding celebration of Nutch and K! :)




:) hope this could still help a bit even if these actions are very simple! God bless...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news