Friday, April 10, 2015

"Come Let Us Worship & Bow Down" Tambourine Dance

Yeah! I am back...... :) after half a year of not touching my blog and let it sleep, I am grateful that I able to put this into life again!

Our GOD is GREAT!

A lot of things happened in the past 6 months and whether they were joyful or painful experiences, I thank God for all of it. As the word of God says in Romans 8:28,

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

I always declare that my God knows what is best for me! Whatever He is up to for my life regardless if  I can understand them or not, I trust Him.

Part of growing in life is to accept the changes of the routines we have for our daily living as the time changes. The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 3:1,

"There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:"

The time for me to leave the place, the church, the work, the people, the friends and the Dance Team which i used to be with had come. Leaving the south of Thailand wasn't easy last September 2014 but through it I have seen and experienced more God's power in my life as I surrender to Him. I learned more that pain is really part of growing and His molding on us. Though not all pain are His plans for us (cause we sometimes intend to do things against His will), I realized that all pain make you more stronger in your faith in Him as you seek Him more. 

Truly, after every rain, there is always a rainbow of HOPE!

Now, I am in the North of Thailand. I PRAISE GOD! :)
Though I am far in the team now, I am thankful that God has continually move into each one of us-Eksilah DanceTeam continually dance for His glory!

God has blessed me with a work that is more than what I desire. I am now connected in one of the Universities in the North. Hallelujah! Connected as well with another church the CVC- Christ Vision Church. And as I continue to seek God for His will in my life here in the North, I give Him Praise!

Along the way of my darkest time, I am glad that through this blog and our chanel in youtube, I am blessed to hear feed backs from those who followed us and shared their testimonies on how this group has helped them a bit in their dance team. I give God glory for all of this.. We are grateful to hear from you all..I can't mention you one by one, but to those who messaged us and leave comments in our videos, thank you so much as you are used by God to encourage us as well to go on on this passion that God has given to us.

As the school year ends, I am glad that my sister, Joy and two other members of the team, Karisse & Maureen  visit me here in the North. So happy to see them again and find time to do things we are fond of doing..and yeah one of those is dance! :)

One of our friends out there requested us to show a video of Tambourine Dance and dance tutorial for this song "Come let Us Worship and Bow Down", and yeah we thank God He has given us this time to take this and my heart leaps with joy and im really glad to be back on my passion!

Here it is guys!


That has only 6 strokes!

Here is the Dance Tutorial..:)


Hope this could help a bit... im sorry it is quiet late that we able to respond on this request as we are also doing other stuff while they are here. One of it is joining a REVIVAL CAMP in Chiang Rai under the Christ' Vision Church. And the more we are very blessed through this conference to continue on with the Vision and Passion that God has given unto us!

Oh before I end, here is a dance that they shared to me..we didnt make this dance. Joy just found this in youtube and tried following it but yah it is too far from the original but we had fun so we wanna share it..lol

"WE LOVE YOU JESUS" by Shane & Shane! Let go of the loading moves..hahaha


tried to make a clearer vid which make our mistakes ("MY" mistakes Clearer) lol..:))))


GLORY to God! 

God bless you all ..JESUS LOVES you so much! :)

Some pics in Chiang Rai as we attend the REVIVAL CAMP of CVC and  as we were given time to go around the place too!

A pose on their big tarp

We miss you all so here is our big faces! lol


With our interpreters as all the sessions are in Thais. Grateful for their lives.

With CVC Kamphaeng Phet Members as they gave welcome to the delegates of the camp
With some of the YOUTH of CVC

A pose before going in the session hall featuring some arts at our back 

Time to mingle with this couple who are very active in the ministry of God (Uncle Tao & Aunt Toy)
Grateful for the friendship build with these folks- our group mates! :) in Tea Farm, Chiang Rai

More pics as we had tour around Chiang Rai







Karisse, Maureen & Joy in their highest JUMP-Shoot! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news