Tuesday, October 13, 2015

WAKE (Hillsongs) Dance

We have this latest dance WAKE by Hillsongs in their album Young and Free!

Actually we didn't make the action of this dance. Joy, my sister just followed this from youtube. They practiced this dance before but never been presented yet. So when i came, they told me about this dance and they shared it to me last Saturday.

Now, here are the videos during our practice last Saturday and Sunday!





After our dance practice and our PW practice last Saturday, we took video on our cover for this very common song and one of my favorites, I Could Sing of Your Love forever. We had its English, Thai and Tagalog Version (which i made last April2009),& the rap part of our friend Chang-Chang which i consider superb! :)



And here's  another song , Steady my heart by Kari Jobe!




I thank God for the joy around with these friends!

To God be the glory!
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news