Monday, October 8, 2012

Because of YOU - Tambourine Dance

Last Saturday, it was our pleasure to share our talents in tambourine dancing to the 3 kids who are the sisters of Gene and Yvonne. They are here for vacation until November i think.

As i taught them the basic strokes of the tambourine dance, i can't help myself of reminiscing my past when i first knew the tambourine dancing. I could recall, we were only 3 then who were very much eager to learn this kind of dancing in our church. I mentioned this before in my 3rd post here in this blog. I was on the same age as they are when i also listen to my mentor Ate Belenda. :) Can't explain the feelings of joy that i felt on that moment! i was once like them.. they are also 3 girls, and we were also 3 girls then.. what a blessing to share this talent to them.

I wish they could really use this when they will go back to the Philippines.

We taught them the simple 10 tambourine strokes just for less than 2 hours...wow....(mmh...i could recall i learned 3 stokes only for 3 sessions that we had before with Ate Belinda....hahaha)..they are smart indeed! They got it all..They will practice these for 3 weeks while I and my sister will be in our vacation in the Philippines..lol. They will use these strokes for this song BECAUSE OF YOU and they will present this in the church on their last Sunday here in the Thailand. I hope i could make it to be here on that time.

So girls, here it is! Sorry the music isn't that loud. :(


Here is the list of the strokes for this dance.

1. Gospel (2x)

2. War (2x)

3. Gospel (1x)

4. Acts (2x)

5. Dancing (2x)

6. Gospel (1x)

7. Homage (2x)

8. Patentero (2x)

9. Gospel (1x)

10. Crown (2x)

11. Proclamation(2x)

12. Declaration (2x)

13. Charity (8x)

14. Proclamation (2x)

15. Declaration (2x)

The end.. :)
 If ever you forgot some of these strokes, you can open my previous post or you can ask your sisters Yvone and Gene who are very good on these now! :) 

Sorry i wasn't able to take photo last Saturday during the practice. So, just got this pic in our purple party..:)

The girls with their older sister Yvonne :) 

 My prayers that as we pass this talent to you, you could use this for God's glory and that you could pass this on to the others as well. 

God bless! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news