Sunday, May 26, 2013

"Hello My Name Is" Dance Tutorial

It's nice to be back in dancing! :) it has been almost two months that we never made a dance...

So....Here's another dance that we have, " Hello My Name Is" by Matthew West.

One of the dancers in the group presented this song to me and asked if we can have a dance of it.
Yeah! when I heard it, i definitely  love the message of this song!

... the lyrics
"Hello, My Name Is"

Hello, my name is regret
I’m pretty sure we have met
Every single day of your life
I’m the whisper inside
That won’t let you forget 

Hello, my name is defeat
I know you recognize me
Just when you think you can win
I’ll drag you right back down again
‘Til you’ve lost all belief 

These are the voices, these are the lies
And I have believed them, for the very last time 

Hello, my name is child of the one true King
I’ve been saved, I’ve been changed, and I have been set free
“Amazing Grace” is the song I sing
Hello, my name is child of the one true King 

I am no longer defined
By all the wreckage behind
The one who makes all things new
Has proven it’s true
Just take a look at my life 

What love the Father has lavished upon us
That we should be called His children
I am a child of the one true King 
AMEN! :)
I am a CHILD of the one TRUE King.. You are.... We are ... the children of the one true King- JESUS!
Cheer up! don't allow the voices of lies to defeat you. The truth is, WE HAVE BEEN SET FREE... :)

Let's claim the message of this song for this is for us! be encouraged and be blessed..

Had our practice after the Sunday worship in the church..here's the video of it.:)



.. planning to present this next Sunday during the monthly gathering of the youth in our church, the YES-Hatyai! looking forward to it..

...the dance tutorial...

1.




2.




3.



4.



...mmmh, i tried to do the whole dance..here it is..:))



Thanks for dropping by..:)
God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news