Monday, June 24, 2013

"I DON'T FEEL LIKE..."

These past few days? I spell it as T-O-U-G-H... yah tough! I am just consumed of my laziness and my anger i guess! which for sure this is just nothing compared to the other thorns that i went through in life.

can't make dances, can't concentrate in creating strokes for tambourine for our dance "I am not forgotten". (how ironic for that song) i don't feel like doing anything.. mmmh...This isn't what God wants for me though..i know it VERY clearly... it shouldn't be because " I DON'T FEEL LIKE!"

I know we should be motivated in doing things because of God. I know He has been always GOOD to me. In spite of all the trials in life, I could definitely testify that He has been always FAITHFUL to me. But sometimes, i have to admit that i feel weak. sometimes, it is just okay to just be quiet to the people around you and just need to be transparent to God on what we feel...and that we just need time to breathe in and just sit then wait to what God wants us to do.

I've just been sitting these days. as what i said, i felt lazy in doing anything...i don't even want to make a blog. 
BUT!

... tonight, as i browse in the youtube, i stumbled in one of my videos which was taken last year by Genebie (one of the dancers in the church). I can't even remember, what dance we did have on these strokes. I looked and read the comments on it and i am just inspired to share again the talents that God has given to me. I should not stop. I thank God for reminding me tonight that He has given me talents not to keep in the corner but to share them to others for His glory.

... someone shared somethin to me and I have to admit that i am still in an inch-step in learning this...
           "Go beyond what you feel like doing and do what's right. Every time you do what's right when you don't feel like it, you are growing"

praying for more of God's direction and guidance in this life. 

here's the video...i uploaded this again coz i can't view the video of Genebie here in my blog..dont know why... the strokes here were presented clearly in my other posts. just wanna recall this.


List of strokes:

war
dancing
binding
homage
proclamation
acts
banner
shout
shoulder
lion of judah
praise
banner -2
romans
heart
hosanna
victory
God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news